I was very impressed with this home. My mother could be happy here. I liked the staff members and owner. It is clean, spacious and they are interested in the residents.
My mom was living at an assisted living in Sugar Hill paying $ 5,000 a month for the same care she gets at Savannah Plantation for $2750. She has a semi-private room, but she doesn't seem to mind. She has a best friend. I would recommend Savannah Plantation.
Assisted Living Facilities
Beautiful clean home and grounds. The staff treat the residents as if they are their own mamas.
My mom lives at Savannah Plantation and she receives twice the care and attention for half the cost of anywhere else.
The staff is great! My mom is a vegetarian and they go above and beyond to make sure all her meals are properly prepared. I love this place!
I chose to switch my mom from her doctor in Gainsville to the doctor in Buford that goes to Savannah Plantation and i'm glad I did.The nurse practitioner is so sweet. Shes always available and very professional. The food is good too.
Questions about Assisted Living Facilities in Buford? Call Today:
We are so blessed to have found Savannah Plantation. We moved my mom from another facility in this area after they raised her rates again and found the substantial savings at Savannah Plantation allowed her to provide for her own existence. The outstanding level of care combined with the reasonable cost has allowed us to keep my mom at Savannah Plantation.
Assisted living and memory care doesn't have to cost your Mom her life savings. For 30-years Savannah Plantation has provided first-class care to dozens of Moms just like yours. With a dedicated team of caring health care professionals and a full compliment of services designed to help your Mom with life's daily challenges, Savannah Plantation is a place to call home. Assisted living costs and memory care costs are sky-rocketing. Call us. We can help.
This was a very tough decision to move our mom out of her home where she felt most happy. It was time and I heard very good reviews about Savannah Plantation so I went to check them out. From the first time I went there I knew this was the place for mom. Everyone there from the owner to the staff is very caring and good with the residents. I love it because it is a small scale environment and they give very good care. I know my mom is in good hands.
Our loved one lived in this community for a short time and overall I thought they did a nice job. The community has a good balance of price to services provided. We ended up finding something that was a slightly better fit for our loved one. I would definitely recommend Savannah Plantation as being worth a look to anyone searching for care in the area.
We never have to worry about our mom. We know she's in the best hands. The staff are like family.
* Special rates starting at $2850.00/Month!.
* Exclusive All Women's Facility
* 24 Hour Awake Staff
* Visiting Physician/Nurse Practitioner
* Visiting Podiatrist
* Mobile X-Ray/Lab Services
* Daily Laundry Services
* Daily Housekeeping Services
* Pharmacy Delivery and consultation
* 3 Home-Cooked Meals Daily (Special Diets Available)
* Beautician/Beauty Shop on Premises
* Loving, Family Oriented Environment
* Licensed Practical Nurse Compliance Manager
* Staff To Patient Ratio Exceeds State Regulations
* State Certified Staff With Continuous Training
* Medication Management Services. Including Assistance with Bloodsugar Monitoring and Insulin Administration.
* Georgia State License no. 067-02-011-1
* Special Diet Accommodations
* Snacks Available 24/7
* Cable TV in Every Room
* Free WIFI in every room
* Shower Tech to Assist with One-On -One Shower
* Secure Facility with Alarms on All Exterior Doors.
* Variety of Daily Activities (Guest Singer on Weekends)
* 24/7 Monitored and Recorded Surveillance System in Common Areas and Exterior of Facility.